Husqvarna 135 Petrol chainsaw
The Husqvarna 135 Petrol chainsaw delivers outstanding cutting performance.
When you are cutting firewood and doing other lighter domestic duties why should you have to settle for an inferior chainsaw? The Husqvarna 135 is easy to manoeuvre, dependable and suited to all round use. It is ideal for smaller jobs such as pruning, lighter cutting tasks and home use.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 4.4
- Cylinder displacement 40.9
- Power output 1.5
- Maximum power speed 9000
- Fuel tank volume 0.37
- Idling speed 2900
- Spark plug Champion RCJ7Y, Husqvarna HQT-1, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap 0.5
- Torque, max. 2
- Fuel consumption 1.08
- Recommended bar length, max 16
- Recommended bar length, min 14
- Chain pitch 3/8″ LP
- Chain gauge 0.05
- Chain speed at max power 17.1
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed 22.7
- Oil tank volume 0.25
- Oil pump type Automatic
- Oil pump capacity Max 13
- Oil pump capacity Min 13
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114
- Sound power level, measured 113
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 102
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 3.9
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 3.8
Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with our latest news and offers.
We have a great range of products. Buy online or you can choose the ‘click and collect’ option and pick up from your local store. With Ernest Doe you can buy with confidence.