Hayter Spirit 41 Autodrive petrol lawn mower
The Hayter Spirit 41 is a rear roller mower which is both manoeuvrable and lightweight. The revolutionary design of the Hayter Spirit 41 introduces an aluminium skeleton chassis into the construction with tough ABS polymer covers and underdeck. This adds robustness and continues the Hayter tradition of producing tough, durable machines.
Hayter Spirit 41 Features:
- Strong lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points including the engine, handlebar and wheels etc.
- Full width, ribbed rear roller for a striped finish
- Briggs & Stratton engines for guaranteed performance
- Front fins to improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Handlebars fold, minimising storage space
- Fitted with the unique cutterblade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Wheels with rubber tyres and ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Comfortable full-width handlebar including OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Can be used to collect autumn leaves – raise the mower to the highest setting above the grass to shred and collect.
We are an authorised Hayter dealer and can provide full service support and maintenance for your Hayter product.